- / Rodent Removal Service in Brisbane
There are many varieties of rodents that damage properties (offices, homes etc.). Most rodent species are adapted and quite comfortable living near human households. So much so that the modern rodents prefer pestering humans to natural foraging.
The nests are built using human supplies along with natural wood and sticks. A rat or mouse can much trough the walls and fill it with these supplies to build a suitable nest for its brood.
Mice and Rats are known to cause millions of dollars in damage. The best way to prevent any such tragedies is to prevent rodents from entering the property in the first place.
Hence a proper Rodent Removal Brisbane services is needed to protect the people in and around Brisbane from these menaces.
Rodent – Appearance and Lifestyle
Rodents are a major issue for the Brisbane property owners. Rats, mice and other rodents are known for:
- Being carriers of diseases
- contaminating food
- Causing property damage
- Biting and hurting children
- Causing foul odour across the property
- Destruction of the Buildings core
- Shutting corporations down
- Terminating any contact made
- Cause Death
Rodents be it rats or mice are nocturnal beings. They live in the shadows, walls, attic of homes and buildings and only come out for food.
The powerful front teeth of the rodents are capable of biting through anything and everything from walls, to wire meshes. Infract the word rodent originated from the French word rodere, which means “to gnaw.”
People mostly get confused between Rats, Moles, and Mice. These are three different groups of Rodents. Mice are among the smallest and Rats are the most prone to Destruction. The common features of all rodents are:
- Small Size – Rodents are, as we discussed, the swiftest and small breed of pests. The Size gives these rodents an advantage over other pests, and they can get into tighter areas than others like racoons.
- High Breeding Rate – Rodents have one of the highest rates of procreation among mammals. A single rodent (rat or mouse) in the house can quickly multiply into hundreds if not checked properly.
The first step followed by all Rodent Treatment Brisbane agencies is to determine the type of rodent infesting the property. It takes technical knowledge and expertise to find the proper hiding places the invading rodents are using are utilizing.
Signs of Rodent Infestation:
Rodents are like the invaders that invaded Australia. Not the most subtle animals. There are any signs of a rodent infestation in a property. The significant signs of Rodent Infestation are:
- Rodent Droppings
- Rodent spotting – Rats and Mice running across the floor or the Roof
- Run Marks
- Bite marks on the furniture
- Paw markings across the property
- Mud trails
- Scratching noises around the property at night
- Gnawed plastic and furniture
- The musky odour emitted by rodents
- Shredded rodent nests across the property
- Scratching noises around the property at night
These are the first signs of a rodent infestation in a property. If spotted, immediately contact us at Rodent Removal Brisbane or any other Rodent Pest Control Brisbane services.
Home Remedies for Curbing Rodent in the House:
As rodents are aptly capable of entering into small spaces calling a professional is always advised, but there are some DIY home Remedies for Curbing Rodents in the House that the homeowners can try.
Some conventional methods of Rodent (Rats and Mice) Curbing are:
- Peppermint oil
- Bay leaves
- Baby powder
- Cow dung
- Find their entry point
- Set store-bought traps
- Seal up the house using Steel wool and caulk
- Check the garage
- Prune shrubbery away from your house
- Seal food in airtight containers
After trying all the above methods if the rodent problem is still not solved then it is time to call the professionals at Rodent Removal Brisbane or any other Rodent Extermination, Brisbane services immediately.
Professional Rodent Control Strategies
Rodent control professionals at any Rodent Control Brisbane services are trained specially to deal with threats and difficulties of a rodent infestation.
The skilled works are known for their:
- Knowledge and skill of using traps, baits, chemicals
- The technicians also have an acute understanding of the places to place the baits and traps
- Rodent control workers have a knowledge of the machines and gadgets needed to address the rodent infestation in a property
- Tending to all the entrances and trapping all the crevices for no further entry point of Rodents
Let us walk through the plan of action our skilled technicians at Rodent Control Brisbane services take to curb the rodent problem from properties, houses, etc.
The STOP System
The STOP system is an abbreviation for the plan of action of the skilled workers of all Rodent Extermination, Brisbane services. The system entitles as follows
- Surveying the Area –First step for all Rodent Treatment Brisbane is to survey the property. The technicians use gadgets a special equipment’s to determine the entrances and the infested areas of the property
- Treating the Infestation – Next the Technical staff treat the rodents with traps and chemicals to rid the property of all rodents. The workers use specially designed traps and chemicals for a swift and harmless extermination
- Observing the Results – After the Rodent Extermination, Brisbane officials observe the results. They look out for all the exterminated rodents. The rodents are packed in plastic bags and removed from the property. The workers also look into the fact that no exterminated rodent is left being to cause a nuisance later
- Precautionary Measures – After the above methods of extermination is completed the workers use the Seal and Clean method to seal all the entrances and clean any debris or residual remaining after
Prevent pests today
Call us now
Side Effects of Rat Control Services:
As is the case with everything even the best Rodent Treatment Brisbane has to offer can be harmful for the inhabitants of the treated building or property.
The chemicals used for extermination may cause some irritation or allergies. So in case of any symptoms of side effects please consult a doctor immediately.
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU
- Bald Hills
- Bowen Hills
- Bracken Ridge
- Bridgeman Downs
- Brisbane Airport
- Chermside West
- Eagle Farm
- Everton Park
- Ferny Grove
- Gordon Park